We are pleased to inform you that the unique opportunity of attending the hugely popular RCOG Course- “Maternal Medicine: Medical Complications in Pregnancy to be held in RCOG London on 10 & 11 March 2016” is once again back in Delhi!
- A video conference (VC with live interaction) of the annual RCOG course with latest update on Maternal Medicine by world renowned speakers
- An event with absolute focus on academic update at a highly subsidized registration fee.
- The course will be of excellent value to all obstetricians and post graduate students to enrich their knowledge and clear all doubts through live interaction after each lecture.
- The course is structured to cover across all medical sub-specialties with specific relevance to obstetrics. Therefore it will also be useful to other specialties and their trainees involved in the care of pregnant women.
- Not only this VC makes all this possible without you having to leave your country (saving your precious time and travel), but also,you pay only 13 % of the registration amount, had you attended the same in UK!
- For those living in Delhi & NCR, there is even extra advantage – you can do your clinic/surgeries during first half of the day and enjoy the lunch and course rest of the day !
- The certificate of attendance and slide presentations will be provided by RCOG UK, to all delegates online after the course.
As the VC of same course at the same venue in 2010 was highly appreciated by all, the same team is once again pleased to bring back this course and cordially invites you to join.
Reduced registration ratesare applicable till 10 February only. No late or spot registration allowed after 26 February.
Only limited seats available! Therefore, register early to avoid regrets later!!
We look forward to welcoming you at this special academic event.
RCOG North Zone India and Dept. of Obs & Gynae, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi